Friday, April 5, 2019

Things that I do And Why

Things that I do and Why

Hello everyone! How was your day today? I hope that everything in a cheerful and memorable moment. Today I would like to share the things that I do and why.
First things that I do is spending time with my parents as I get very little time to spend with them. For me, family is everything and very important thing for everyone as human being. This is because family members teach each other, serve one another and share life’s joys and sorrows. Family time is important because it allows family members feel love and secure. And family also something that we can trust with anything and have them when we have nothing else. When I think about my happiest moments in life, they all involve my family. So spending with my lovely family is the first thing I do always.

I also love to spend time with friends. Study group together, art with friends, having a long conversation with friends, shopping with friends and others. Well, I guess that I love my friends and I don’t really care what it is we do together. For me, as we get older, and life gets faster the time we once had for our friends, seems to diminish. Spending more time with my friends and family is beneficial to my well being as well as my relationships.
Besides, the things that I do most is watch TV and movies. I know, it’s supposedly a waste of time. But I truly appreciate the work that goes into my favorite shows and movies. Writers, actors, makeup artists, set designers, sound crews, directors are those all people who work together to create a show or movie that captivates me. Some of my favorites make me want to be a part of their world. Hahaha I’m truly in imagination but I don’t care anyway.

I also love to explore the interesting places in the world through internet. I’m really excited to discover and gain information about the places that I’m really wanted and dream to travel. This is because I love to travel. It is my dream since I was in primary school. I know it is not easy to go travel to the favorite places in the world but nothing is impossible. The first places that I’m really wanted to go is California because I love the scenery of their beach. It’s very beautiful places. I really hope that one day my dream come true.

Last but not least, the things that I do is gift giving. I haven’t had a lot of money to give gifts over the last few weeks, and yes, it’s the thought that counts…but I still like to give people little quirky gifts and books. I am the book lady, and love finding books about things people are passionate about and surprising them with it.


Related image










No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUNGSTERS AND THE WAY FORWARD FOR MALAYSIA

YOUNGSTERS AND THE WAY FORWARD FOR MALAYSIA Malaysia is changing for the better. There will, of course, be many analyses on the hows ...