Thursday, March 7, 2019

ABOUT MYSELF

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! First of all, i would like to introduce myself. My full name is Malawanis Binti Mohd Noor Kamal but most people call me Wanis. I was born on 9 April 1998 and now I'm 21 years old. I live in Ipoh Perak with my family.  I'm currently continued my studies for my degree level at Universiti Teknologi Mara (UITM) Campus Sungai Petani, Kedah. 
I have five siblings including me which is three brothers and one sister. Ofcourse, i loved my siblings very much as we are too close. Eventhough they're already have their own family and got married, but our relationship as siblings too strong....hehe 
Besides,  I also love to listening an english song and korean song (K-Pop) because it's make me enjoy and interested to hear it, plus it feel like to dance hahaha but never mind, I love being myself. On the other hand, I love sports like badminton, basketball and chess. I like to try new things except if it too dangerous, then I won't try it hehe. Jungle tracking is one of my new experience and I'm really enjoy it. Outdoor activities makes me feel pretty awesome. 
           Personality is what makes us unique and special. Our character determines who we are and how different we are from others. It is possible to find people who have similar appearances, but we will never find identical personalities. I am going to prove this by taking the example of my character. My goals, my achievement, my favourite activities are exciting and differ from the ones any other person has in this world.

            Positive attitude to everything that happens is my value number one. My family taught me that no matter what happens it is significant to preserve a sincere smile on our faces. Even if something bad occurs, my parents told me find something positive. As long as we are alive, there should be something good in the surrounding world. This philosophy helps me to be happy and satisfied with everything that I get.
My ambition is to be a rich and success business woman in the future. So I need to study hard and be more mature. I also hope that my life will be success and be better and better person.  Finally, I hope all my dreams will come true and I will be very happy and grateful if I succeed in my studies and in my life.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUNGSTERS AND THE WAY FORWARD FOR MALAYSIA

YOUNGSTERS AND THE WAY FORWARD FOR MALAYSIA Malaysia is changing for the better. There will, of course, be many analyses on the hows ...